Mario De Giorgio, Practicing Attorney, attended the University of Pisa where he received his Juris Doctor in 1994. In 2002, he received his Doctor of Research from the University of Florence. He is the author of several publications in the legal field.
He is currently the President of the Criminal Chamber of Pisa and is a member of the Center for Legal and Social Studies “Aldo Marongiu” of the Union of the Italian Criminal Chambers.
He deals with criminal law and administrative liability of entities resulting from criminal and administrative offences.
- Corporate Crimes and Bankruptcy
- Public Administration Crimes
- Family and Individual Crimes
- Property and Public Order Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Work Safety Violations
- Environmental Pollution and Building Violations
- Supervisory Board Activities
- Preparation of models of Organization, Management and Control
- Corporate Compliance Consultancy
- Institutional Technical Defense of the Criminal Trial Process
Eduardo de Filippo and Alfred de Marisco, on the threshold of the Palace Hotel, Bari, where they met in January 1975
Gregory Peck in the role of the lawyer Atticus Finch in the film “To Kill a Mockingbird”, 1962